Careers at CuriRx
At CuriRx, we envision new standards of therapeutic care
by providing innovative drug development solutions.
Our team works hard to provide top quality service to our customers
while maintaining a positive, healthy work-life balance.
We’re a fast-growing, mission-driven organization, and we are always looking for top talent to contribute to our team of hard-working, motivated scientists and support staff.
An internship at CuriRx, Inc. will provide you with hands-on experience and training and allow you to develop valuable skills.
We offer paid internships and co-ops, and we also participate in internship and co-op programs through local colleges, universities, and, when appropriate, special employment programs, summer jobs for youth, and student work-study programs.
To inquire about internship and co-op opportunities, please email Jobs@curirx.com.
CuriRx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We’re a business casual workplace, and we don’t stand on ceremony. Want facetime with the CEO? Knock on her door! CuriRx is a small, dynamic workforce, and we pride ourselves on our teamwork. Thinking outside the box isn’t just encouraged–it’s a requirement.
We recognize the importance of your health–physical and mental–and we strive to provide the best possible benefits. These include:
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of paid time off to start, plus an additional 11 paid national holidays
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Professional development support
We also provide:
- A steady supply of snacks and beverages
- Company-provided lunch once a month
- Biannual off-site events for employees and their families